A picturesque winery nestled under the Mograni Range just outside Gloucester. The setting of this winery is like being on a movie set, and the wines are also winners so make sure you leave room in your car boot! The new winery building is based on an old English barn in Windsor NSW and the owners faithfully reproduced right down to the English Bond brickwork.
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the cellar door in the tranquil surroundings as you taste traditionally made wines grown and produced right here on the estate.
- Chambourcin – Ripe plum and berry fruit aromas with a touch of spice. Slightly oaked.
- Chardonnay – A full fruit flavoured unwooded chardonnay. This chardonnay is a light, easy-drinking style wine, with a delightful fresh flavour and an attractive finish. Aromas of pineapple, a hint of lime with a palate delivering smooth fruit driven characters.
- Rosé – This wine portrays a strong berry fruit character with a light crimson colour. It exhibits a floral nose, with cherry aromas. On the palate there is an initial red berry fruit.
- WHERE: 450 Mograni Creek Road, Gloucester New South Wales
- OPEN: Opening times: We are open from 7 days, 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (most days).
If you are travelling some distance then it is best to ring and make an appointment.
- CONTACT: Call 0401 771 902 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Tugwood Wines website